HOUSING, SHEDS, WAREHOUSES and mining camps
Stallards have constructed many large panel projects incorporating insulated panelling to steel sheds for various reasons including ...
- Environmentally cooling of buildings
- Temperature controlled rooms
- Tarps for produce protection
- Prevention of dust
- Horse stables
- Soundproofing music rooms
- Computer server rooms
- Electrical substations
- Complete construction of buildings including dongas - showers for Mining Camps.
The panel comes in various sizes for walls, ceilings, and partitioning rooms and can be constructed in very short time.
Although there are a few colours available, the panel can also be painted to your requirements.
These panels are ideal for extreme climates as well as for their strength.
The panels have a fire rating as well as being engineer designed. This eliminates council approval on many occasions.
In recent times of disaster, i.e Cyclone Yasi, after the devastation-
the coldrooms and panel walls were still standing tall.